Curiculum Vitae: I Wayan Wita,
• Born: Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, December 7th 1948,
• MD (Medical Doctor) Graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Udayana University, Denpasar (1975).
• Specialist in Cardiology (Heart Disease), University of Indonesia (1981).
• Ph.D in Health Sciences, Airlangga University, Surabaya (1992).
• Professor in
• Rector (President) of Udayana University, Denpasar, (2001-2005).
• Chairman of Indonesian Heart Foundation (Bali Branch) (1981-2001)
• Vice President of Indonesian Cardiologist Association (2002-2004).
• Chairman of Alumni Association of Udayana University (2006-2010).
• Chairman of Foundation of Indonesian Hindu University (2007-2012).
• Chairman of Professors Forum of Bali (2008-2011).
Chairman (Social & Cultural Affair) of Hindu Dharma Council of Indonesia (PHDI) 2006-2011.