Lecturer at the Electrical Engineering Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Udayana University, born 1965. Elementary to high school education in Klungkung. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering education began in 1984 as the first batch in the Electrical Engineering Study Program of Udayana University. Following the 1988 Transplant Program Before completing his Bachelor of Electrical Engineering at the Faculty of Industrial Technology, Electrical Department, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Surabaya. During college, he was an assistant lecturer and practicum in the field of Mathematics and Electrical Measurement. August 1990 graduated with a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and immediately returned to help teach at the Electrical Engineering Study Program, Unud. The appointment decree was received in March 1991 as a civil servant lecturer at the Electrical Engineering Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Unud. While teaching through education and completing the Master of Ergonomics at the Faculty of Medicine, Unud 2002, Due to linearity problems, he returned to the master program in Electrical Engineering, FTI ITS and completed 2007. Actively teaching in the Electrical Engineering Study Program, Faculty of Engineering, Unud since 1991, has taught all courses in the Faculty of Engineering. Unud Electrical Engineering curriculum, including Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Circuits, Control Systems, Electric Power System Analysis, Security Systems, Direct Current Transmission Systems, Energy Water Resources, Intelligent Computing in Electric Power Systems. Has taught at the Unud Postgraduate program in Soft computing and decision-making analysis courses. As an Electrical Engineering Lecturer, of course, he has design works that have been built such as planning for the installation of SMK Negeri 1 Singaraja, planning consultants for the installation of several government, BUMN and private buildings and planning for solar power plants in buildings and offices. As an implementation of the tri dharma of higher education, he is active in research, service and publication activities both in the field of intelligent control systems/intelligent system control, IOT systems, and Bali electricity system analysis, and is active as a maker of lectures.
1. As a expert in electrical engineering in electrical installation planning projects.
2. As an expert technician for the construction and installation of low-voltage distribution in the main power development planning project.
3. As an Electrical Occupational Health and Safety expert on electrical installation planning projects
4. As a Planning Power for Solar Power Plants in house, building and office projects
· IM Mataram, I Ketut Wijaya, (2016), The day greet Penyepian in Bali evidently can to reduce air pollution, International Journal of Engineering and Aplied Sciences 3 (8), 21-25
· JD Wihardono, A Dharma, IM Mataram, (2016) Peramalan Beban Jangka Pendek Pada Hari Libur Di Bali Menggunakan Metode Generalized Regression Neural Network (GRR), E-Journal SPEKTRUM 3, 71-76
· IMT Winasatria, IM Mataram, IBG Manuaba. (2017), Economic Dispatch Pada Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Diesel Gas (PLTDG) Menggunakan Fuzzy Logic Controller (FLC). Majalah Ilmiah Teknologi Elektro, Vol. 18, No. 1, Januari - April 2019,105-113
· IB Manuaba, I Made Mataram, 2017. Improving Performance Stability of Power System Java-Bali Interconnection with PIDPSS3B and PIDSVC Controllers, Sheffield. Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Informatics 3 (2), 1-8
· IM Widiarsana, IM Mataram, YP Sudarmojo. (2018), Identifikasi Jenis Gangguan pada Jaringan Transmisi Menggunakan Metode Jaring Syaraf Tiruan. Majalah Ilmiah Teknologi Elektro 17 (1),1-8
· G Aryanata, IN Suweden, IM Mataram. (2018), Studi analis governor sebagai load frequency control pada PLTG menggunakan Fuzzy Logic Controller. Majalah Ilmiah Teknologi Elektro 17 (1), 107-1012
· W Wijana, IK Wijaya, IM Mataram. (2018), Analisis Koordinasi Relay Arus Lebih (Ocr) Dan Recloser Pada Sistem Eksisting Penyulang Bukit Jati. J. SPEKTRUM 5 (2), 61-67
· GA Sinaga, IM Mataram, TGI Partha. (2019), Analisis Pembangkit Listrik Sistem Hybrid Grid Connected Di Villa Peruna Saba, Gianyar–Bali. Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 6 (2).1-6
· IM Mataram, IK Wijaya, (2019), Design of Liquid Waste Aerator Control Based on Fuzzy Logic, Sheffield. Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Informatics 3 (2), 48-51
· F Arialdi, RS Hartati, IM Mataram, (2019), OPTIMASI PENEMPATAN DAN KAPASITAS KAPASITOR UNTUK MEMINIMALKAN SUSUT DAYA PADA PENYULANG TABANAN DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE ANT COLONY OPTIMIZATION (ACO), Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 6 (4),1-8
· IKOD Putra, IK Wijaya, IM Mataram, (2019), PERANCANGAN FILTER PASIF UNTUK MEREDAM HARMONISA YANG DI BANGKITKAN OLEH BEBAN LAMPU HEMAT ENERGI (LHE), Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 6 (3),10-18
· IDGW Wiantara, IM Mataram, IBG Manuaba. (2020), PENGGUNAAN KAPASITOR BANK UNTUK MEMPERBAIKI FAKTOR DAYA DAN MENGURANGI RUGI-RUGI DAYA MENGGUNAKAN FUZZY LOGIC CONTROLLER DI QUEST HOTEL KUTA BADUNG, Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 7 (1),1-8
· GTP Yoga, GD Arjana, IM Mataram, (2020), PERBANDINGAN KOMBINASI FUNGSI PELATIHAN JARINGAN SYARAF TIRUAN BACKPROPAGATION PADA PERAMALAN BEBAN, Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 7 (1)1-9
· IM Satriawan, IM Mataram, AAN Amrita. (2020), PERAMALAN BEBAN LISTRIK JANGKA PENDEK MENGGUNAKAN METODE ADAPTIVE NEURO FUZZY INFERENCE SYSTEM (ANFIS) DI GARDU INDUK NUSA DUA BALIConference 2013, Manchester, UK. Jurnal SPEKTRUM Vol 7 (1),11-20
· Rukmi Sari Hartati, Ida Bagus Gede Manuaba, I Made Mataram,(2020) Induction Motor Monitoring System Base on Fuzzy Logic Controller, Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Informatics VOL 4(1), 15-19
© 2018 USDI - Universitas Udayana